Policy plan 2020 – 2025
As we declare in our statutes the goal of SPOSA is:
- Offering support to abused children in the Philippines
- Stimulate and increase awareness by providing information and education on the topic of sexual abuse in the Philippines
We try to accomplish this by:
- Fundraising for the abused children
- Awareness raising campaigns
- Cooperating with other organisations or networks to improve the healthy and well being of abused children
- All other means that can support our goals.
2020 – 2025
For the upcoming five years we will concentrate on the following projects and activities:
- Continuation of our activities to raise funds for the education of the sexual abused children on the island of Negros
- We will stabilise the number of children in the project on 10 children
- In cooperation with other local organisations we will start an educational project for teacher of elementary and secondary schools on how to recognise sexual abuse with the children
- In cooperation with other local organisations we will start an educational project for young girl to prevent unwanted pregnancy
- We will continue our cooperation with the organisation Holy Family in the care and shelter of abused children.